We've been in our house for two weeks now, and I have had the best intentions of trying to get pics up as soon as possible. However, what I've been wanting to post are "show-room pics." You know, where there's no boxes, or toys, or other miscellaneous clutter? Finally today, I thought, screw it. We have kids, and we actually live here. We don't always pick up after ourselves or the gremlins, and it's overly optimistic for me to think that I'll ever be able to get pictures that prove otherwise. So, without further ado, here it is, kids, clutter and all!
Ava showing off her play table in front of the TV
Taylor "helping" her daddy organize his tools.
Jody amidst the kitchen clutter. Thankfully, it's mostly put up now.....
Taylor and I showing off the aftermath of "crazy hair day" at school.
Taylor's tour of her bathroom. For some reason, this is her new preferred way to throw a fit.
What will soon be Taylor and Ava's room.
Mom. Mom. Mom, Mama, mamamamama, MOOOOM.
Taylor helping me cook French toast this morning. She doesn't seem to confident in my abilities.
Taylor, smile! And this is what we get.
That's better.
Taylor demonstrating proper use of the dining table.
No comments:
Post a Comment