Wednesday, June 10, 2009

36 Weeks

Well, we went to the doctor this morning to start the lovely weekly checkups.  Everything is still looking great, my swelling has allegedly gone down some (according to the doc my weight is down some, which is news to me.  I've stopped looking at the scale entirely.) even though my feet still look like Christmas hams.  He also checked my cervix, and surprise surprise, I'm not dilated AT ALL.  The baby is head down, but apparently she's made herself right at home in my belly and feels no rush to come out.  I swear, I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life.  I realize I have a few weeks to go, but come on!  You would think that I would be at least a little bit dilated with as much as I've been working lately.  Oh well.  I figure at the rate we're going, once she finally comes out it'll be time to ship her off to college anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment