Well, our little "Munkie" is 1/4 of the way through her first year. Everyone tells you that the time flies, and boy, they weren't kidding. She is SO much fun these days. Her little personality is starting to shine through, and it's incredible to watch her learning new things every day. It's so wild to me that the little lump we came home with that only ate, slept, and pooed is actually growing into a PERSON. No, I'm not a moron, I realize she's a person, but she's starting to make that fact very apparent. Taylor is all smiles especially when she first wakes up. And it's awesome that she now recognizes Jody and I when we come in the room. Poor kid is trying to laugh, but she still hasn't put it all together yet. She'll be smiling from ear to ear and try to make a laugh sound, but all that comes out so far is a cough. And today, she started making raspberry (a nice way of saying fart sounds) noises with her mouth. I'm going to credit my aunt Jenny for teaching her that one a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure she has been storing that tutorial and finally mastered the sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment