Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nine Months

Wow. This year really is zipping by. Taylor is now NINE freakin' months old. We have discovered in the last couple of days that she actually can sorta crawl (its more of an inchworm type of motion though), and she's just about ready to let go of the furniture and take off running on her own. The balance is mostly there now, but we still gotta work on confidence. Our biggest hurdle is Taylor's own frustration. She wants to go and do, but just can't quite get there and winds up pitching a fit and giving up. Perseverance is our friend these days. At her nine month checkup she is now 28 1/2 inches tall and still holding strong at 20 lbs. We are also trying out a new medicine that's to treat allergies (yeah, Jody and I can't smell anything other than snot from March thru June. Poor kid was screwed on both sides.), hopefully that will help with some of the respiratory issues she's been having too. I'm still in denial that my baby's first birthday is right around the corner. Guess I better start thinking of some ideas for a party pretty damn quick!


Ok, if I smile do you promise to get that camera outta my face?


Chillin' with Mama.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, such a cute pic of you guys....I miss y'all!!

    ReplyDelete