Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This weekend we stayed in the lovely cities of Hondo and Castroville for my dear friend Jessica's wedding. Due to the timing of the ceremony we decided it would be best for everyone if Taylor didn't make this trip with us; so, as an added bonus Jody and I got to have an all grown-ups weekend! Originally we were going to stay both nights at the Hondo Executive Inn, but due to some uninvited roommates (see pics below), we decided to suck it up and get a room at the Landmark Inn for Saturday. The wedding was a BLAST, and I am proud to say that my homie was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. Jody and I danced so much that my legs are sore and poor Jody's crappy dress shoes rubbed giant blisters on his heels! Enjoy the pics below, I would apologize for all the goofy poses, but hey - you guys know how we roll. You should be prepared!

Our "roommates" at the hotel. Yes, those are giant COCKROACHES inside of the bathroom light fixture. And they would squirm around and try to escape every time you turned on the light. Eeeeeeew!

I swear to you, this guys's name is Asshole Joe. You don't hear that one very often, so I had to take a pic.

Kristin and I giving an encore performance of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" since we created a bit of a fan base after the bachelorette party.

Me and my hubby, all dressed up!

West coast! Either that or poster girls for rheumatoid arthritis......

Statue of Liberty poses.

"But mama, I ain't got stockins' on." Ok, if you don't know that quote I'm revoking your redneck card.

Jess and me.

See, this is why he doesn't take me out of the house anymore.

X-ray homies. We totally see right through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment