Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hot in Herrrre

Yeah, if you've been anywhere within the state of Texas this past weekend you know that its been hotter than the deepest pits of hell here. Sometimes I wonder if that's coincidence. Anyhoo, due to the fact that its hot as a mo-fo, combined with the fact that my pregnancy has reached the state of constant heartburn, achy hips, and general sloth-dom, I have found little motivation to do much of anything around here - including posting anything new on the blog. Hopefully that whole nesting thing I keep hearing about will take hold soon. But alas, fear not. I did feel a brief streak of inspiration and decided to share some pictures I took yesterday of Taylor playing in the yard. Fear not, sunscreen was used by all, and no one was burned to a crisp in the taking of these photos.

Sprinkler time! Um, Taylor, what is that in your right hand?

OH! It's Thumper. Guess he decided to cool off today too. Oh, and ignore the super giant weeds behind my child. I can barely bend over long enough to tie my shoes much less pull weeds.

Yeah, after the uncontrollable crying started I gave in and decided Thumper could play in the water too. What the hell, we have two more anyway.

Donning her Yoda inspired towel cape.

I'm pretty sure she had more fun running around in the towel than in the water.


Just had to include yet another pic of the most awesome hat in the world. Oh, the guy it's on isn't too bad either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment