Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blah

Yeah, so it's been around 2 weeks since I've posted anything new. My usual excuse is that we're so busy with work and two kids, yadda-yadda. But I've totally sat down several times in the last two weeks with every intention of making a new post, and I keep coming up uninspired. Maybe its the holidays. Everyone close to me knows just how badly I despise this time of year. Not that I hate it because of all the commercialism bullshit (even though I do), but the main thing that irks me about Christmas is how people go completely insane. Totally normal people will fistfight in Wal-Mart over some hellacious trinket, or blow their life savings so that Aunt Margaret in Wisconsin (whom no one has seen in person in over a decade) can have a matching socks and pajama set. Irritates the hell out of me. So instead of a real post, here's some random photos with captions. Enjoy, and I'll be out of my funk soon, I promise.


Even though I loathe Christmas, I'm trying to do the Santa thing every year. If nothing else, it's something fun for the girls to have later. Taylor totally wasn't into it, but that's part of the fun.



Ava is still my happy girl, and loves hanging out in her bouncer.



Taylor shows off her tonsils while eating a sucker. Seriously, this is how she ate almost the whole thing. I guess that's one way to savor it......


What? You don't watch TV with a blanket over your head? Taylor totally does. Note the hobo-toes peeping out.


Seriously, even though this kid drives me to drink some days, she is definitely a cute little stinker. This is another one of those "pony moments," where she was so damn cute, if she'd asked for a pony I totally would have caved.

No comments:

Post a Comment