Sunday, February 5, 2012

It Hasn't Even Been Three Weeks This Time!

See? I'm getting better again. Honestly, the only reason I even have time to post anything new tonight is that it's Superbowl Sunday, I don't give a crap about this year's game, and my husband is outta the house. Amazing what feats can be accomplished when you have a little time to yourself. Not much excitement around here other than the usual circus that has become our daily life. Here are a few pics we snapped in the last few days:


I'll bet you didn't know that a toboggan is actually a "pirate hat." No wonder those guys aren't easily found anymore, they don't have the appropriate head-gear.

Modeling Jody's giant hat. Papa Val would be so proud.

Another thing I'll bet you didn't know. Wearing a laundry basket over your head will apparently turn you into a dinosaur.


I can't believe I never noticed the similarities before....... And you thought dinosaurs were big, green, and extinct. Apparently they're white, plastic, and have a faux weave pattern.

Family play time! We've been trying to spend less time doing the mundane stuff (dishes, laundry, you know, shit that keeps the roaches away?), and taking the time to actually sit down and play with our kids. It's so easy to plug in a DVD and let them auto-pilot, and as of late, we've realized that we've gotten kinda bad about that. Possibly, this is the root of Taylor's newfound turd status at school.

Forced niceness. Who cares if we told her to do it, it's still a cute picture!

Miss Roly-poly. It's almost impossible to get a picture of this kid (Or a diaper on her for that matter), because she's always rolling away.

Pausing to look around. Five seconds later, she was all the way to the door. Probably trying to run like hell from these lunatics that keep trying to convince her that they are her family.


Tired parents! One of these days there will be a picture taken of the two of us, by someone else, and we won't look like we are in desperate need of a nap. Maybe for our 50th anniversary?

No comments:

Post a Comment