Clever little Munkie.....
In other news, Ava is already seven months old. How in the hell did that happen????? She is a pro at sitting up now, and is trying like hell to crawl (see video clips at the end of this post). And do you remember this infamous picture of Munkie?
Yeah, she was planking mid-air before planking was cool.
Jody wanted to re-create this yesterday morning with Ava.
Not too shabby! Not quite the upper body strength her sister had, but still impressive. And not to be outdone by her own trick:
Taylor decided to reprise her role of Flying Finnelli. Note the slightly strained look on Jody's face. This feat is much easier to accomplish with an 18 lb. kid as opposed to a 32 lb. one.
Sitting like the champ she is.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Taylor is 100% on the potty for this week! We even had two poos make it in the toilet! Can I get a woop-woop?
Here's some footage of Ava "crawling" and Taylor trying to give some sisterly coaching. Sorry for the craptastic/shaky filmography, but I was ensuring no one fell off the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment