I know it always looks like Jody is getting attacked by our little WWE hopefuls,
(case in point)
but believe me, he totally brings it on himself. And a good majority of the time, he starts it. As for the kids, don't feel sorry for them either, because they are having as good a time as my 33 year old kid.
See?
No torture here!
If there's anyone to be sad for in this chaotic house, pick me. Jody and the girls get all riled up and crazy, destroy everything in their path, and I get to be the grown up that puts it all back together.
It doesn't stop until someone typically gets hurt.
But then again, I wouldn't trade the chaos that is nightly wrestlemania for anything. At least I get left out of it enough to take pictures.
Someone call Vince McMahon, I think we have a couple of hopefuls on our hands.....


No comments:
Post a Comment