Tuesday, March 3, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!




Well after a grueling 2 hours with ultrasound students, we finally found out that it's a girl.  Only one of the six students was able to get her to show off for us (and she was ninja fast, I think that's the only reason we got the shot), but I don't care, at least we finally know.  I'm not adding the picture of the "girl parts" only because when it printed it was so light that you really can't see what it's pointing to.  So, we have a very active little girl (she kept kicking and turning around the whole time), who is very healthy and growing like a weed!  Jody was a little disappointed that he's not having a boy this go round, but I told him maybe next time!  Plus I'm sure she'll have him wrapped around her little finger as soon as he holds her.  We still haven't picked a name, for the last couple of weeks Jody started calling her "Biscuit," but I don't know if that's a wise choice for the birth certificate!  But I promise, we're going to start working on that project next.  We go back to the doctor in three weeks to check on my placenta to see if its moved up since it was a little low the last time.  I'm sure I'll have even more pictures then.  

Here she is sucking her thumb....















And here's her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment