Friday, March 20, 2009
Karate Kid
So I know that probably everyone who has ever been pregnant has experienced this, but I still think it's cute. The other night after dinner Jody and I were talking about how the baby is growing, etc. I mentioned that I had read online that supposedly you can hear the baby's heartbeat now if you put your ear down to my belly (yeah right, if you're Batman......). So as we were trying this in the name of science, Taylor delivered a pretty nice little crane kick to poor Jody's ear! For some reason she absolutely does NOT like anything being on my belly and will start kicking like crazy whenever anything is put on it (seatbelts, snug elastic waistbands, hands, it doesn't really matter!). Fortunately Jody thought it was pretty funny, and I think it's all finally hitting home for him that he's going to be a dad in 4 months, yikes! But we go back to the doctor on Wednesday, so be looking for another update, hopefully with more pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment