As you can see, I am still expanding rapidly! It's amazing to look at yourself in pictures, because that's really when I realize just how big I'm getting. Maybe I just have a really good self-image (either that or I'm delusional!). Taylor is getting bigger every day, and kicking like a madwoman every night. It seems that once I lie down to relax a little is when she decides to kick it into high gear. I can definitely feel her up in my ribcage more and more, to the point that some days it almost feels as if I have a rib out of place! I realize she's not kicking that hard, but I guess she's figured out how to press on a nerve or two.
In other excitement, I received my Texas Department of Health temporary license, which means I can now legally shoot x-rays for pay! I'm still not 100% out of the woods yet though. I still have 3 weeks of school plus my national registry test after I graduate. Once that's all done though it ought to be smooth sailing! Now, all I need is a job.......
*seriously, I think I need a shirt that says "Goodyear"
It's official...the belly has officially grown past the boobies! ;) You look great...just enjoy it because that girl will be here before you know it! Trust me you will be missing all of that kicking in your belly when it's gone. :)
ReplyDelete