Thursday, April 23, 2009

29 Weeks


We had another sonogram today and Taylor is weighing in at a healthy 3 lb. 1 oz.  We were really excited to get some clear shots of her face, they aren't quite as good as the ones we had at the hospital the other night, but given the circumstances behind that exam, I felt awkward asking the tech to print them out for us.  The doctor says everything is right on track, and my placenta has moved up away from my cervix (YAY!!!), so no placenta previa!  Taylor is still as active as ever, rarely staying still for more than a few minutes.  Jody and I are beginning to wonder if we'll ever get any sleep after she arrives, she seems to be especially active at night.  


Here she is!  getting so much bigger!



Here is a close up of her face.  You can see the eyes, nose, and mouth.  I can't help but think her lips look a little bit like the Joker in this shot!



And here's me, still ballooning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment