Friday, April 3, 2009

Strange Dream

I had an extremely weird dream last night that I feel compelled to share with you all.  Anyone who has been pregnant will tell you that for some odd reason your subconscious kicks into overdrive once you get knocked up.  I mean seriously, I have seen foreign art films that make more sense to me than the crap I dream of now.  Last night was no exception to the rule.  I dreamed that I went into labor, so we went to the hospital.  Everything went pretty routine and I had the baby, only it was a KITTEN?!?!?  Seriously, I felt so cheated that I had been so good for all these months only to have another damn cat.  And to make matters worse, as we were going home the hospital threw in a duck for good measure (I HATE birds, they scare the shit out of me).  Seriously?  I woke up a little freaked out, then I remembered that we've had oodles of sonograms and surely someone would have noticed by now if I was carrying a baby that wasn't human. Like I said, Freddy Krueger's got nothing on me.......

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaa! Maybe you should name her "Kitty"! The dreams are so frickin' wierd when your PG. Just wait. You will be so big before too long that you won't be sleeping for more than an hour or so before you have to get up to pee, or move because you can't breath, or because you have a leg cramp, etc, etc! You'll never be asleep long enough to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's some funny shit. I remember a vivid one that I had where I gave birth to Mr. Potatoe head. Yes really. The ears were detatched though and it was really freaky looking. You look great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete