At 7:05 pm on July 7, 2009, Ms. Taylor Nicole Robinson finally made her world premiere! She weighed in at 7 lb. 10 oz. and was 20.25" long. Needless to say, Jody and I could not be more proud of our beautiful little girl. I must add, I lucked out, and didn't really have a bad labor experience (except for the awful nurse from last week's castor oil adventure making an appearance, but we survived her yet again). And thank god for epidurals! Seriously, my hat goes off to any woman who can survive contractions without pharmaceutical intervention! I didn't make it for more than an hour once the first few "real" ones hit. But once we got to go-time, it went very quickly (I only had to push for 30 min, again, a good thing since I'm such a weenie). I will try and get some pictures posted in the coming days, but for now I've turned my phone off and am just taking time to get to know our daughter. So, please forgive me if I'm not returning calls/texts in a timely fashion, I promise, I will catch back up! Thank you again to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.

Yep, I think Jody was in love immediately.
Checking out her hair, the color has been the topic of many a debate for months now.
Finally out of the ugly hospital clothes (except for the hat, I kinda liked it after they added the bow).

She is really beautiful Jenni! Congratulations.
ReplyDelete