Well, I broke down and took Taylor to her doctor today to try and get to the bottom of the night crying. Last night's symphony was also accompanied by a chorus of vomiting, so after that I was fairly certain she is suffering from reflux. Our pediatrician agrees that it's pretty likely, so tonight she starts Zantac, and if that doesn't work in a week or so we try something else. He also hinted that it may just be colic since it's occurring mainly at night. I'm praying he's wrong, because at least reflux is treatable - colic, not so much. Anyway, please pray that the Zantac works for her, otherwise they may have to prescribe some Valium for Jody and I!
This may look cruel, but it actually made her feel better for a while. Later in the evening it just caused her to barf all over Jody's arm.......
No comments:
Post a Comment