It's been a little hectic around the Robinson house this week. Taylor went back to the doctor last week because the spitting up was not getting any better. After some negotiating, the doctor agreed to hold off on doing an upper GI on her (I feel guilty exposing her to radiation so early. God only knows how much she may have gotten while I was pregnant.) and just increased her medication dose since she gained 11 oz just in the span of a week. Fortunately, the dose increase has been enough to help her to keep down more and she is chunking up quite nicely. Per our bathroom scales she is in the 9 lb. range now, and it shows! She is no longer able to wear any of her newborn size clothes and has officially graduated to 3 month size.
In other news, I start back to work September 1. We already have a wonderful daycare lined up with a nearby Lutheran church (the majority of the workers are retired grandmothers who have been working there 15+ years) that happens to be just a small detour on my way to work. I can't believe that I go back in less than a month, my time at home has gone by too fast!
Taylor was also visited by Grandma Lovie (aka - my mom), Poppy Dan, and aunts Lauren and Rachel this past weekend. She really enjoyed seeing new people, and we had a great time seeing our family and playing games. For those of you who haven't played Scattergories lately, I recommend knocking the dust off of it and breaking it out. We had a blast!
Not quite awake yet in the morning, where's my coffee?
Taylor hanging out with her homies, "Mike" & "Ted" while I fix breakfast (Ted is the rabbit, Mike is the bear).
She digs watching me make coffee!
So cute! Brenner has that same travel system! Guess great minds think alike!
ReplyDelete