Well, I realized yesterday that my time as a stay at home mom is rapidly coming to a close. I took Taylor up to her daycare yesterday to turn in her paperwork so that she'll be ready to go on the 1st. I'm already dreading having to drop her off that morning, and I'm sure that first day away from her is going to be pure hell. Thankfully the ladies that run it told me to call and check in if I want (apparently that's a pretty common thing among some of their parents) and it's no problem at all. But, I think it will be good for me to get back into working and have some sort of structure to my day again. Plus, it'll be nice to hang out with grown ups again!
Taylor is now almost 7 weeks old! She can push herself up onto her elbows and holds her head up very well now. She also is very efficient at scooting herself up with her feet when she's on her tummy. I have tried and tried to upload some video of her doing this, but all of a sudden our camcorder isn't Mac compatible so I can't seem to get it to work (Jody's PC craptop won't upload it either, it freezes up every time). So, you're all just going to have to take my word for it that she is a pro at tummy time.
We're also starting to look at rent houses, our lease is finally up and this apartment is getting smaller by the day! I'm not quite ready to commit to buying a house, since Jody's job has moved us twice in the last 3 years. Plus, I'm just not ready to admit defeat and call San Antonio our permanent home.
Red cheeked monkey! Poor baby's acne is starting to look more like a rash!
Jody and Taylor. She already knows how to strike a pose like a pro!
No comments:
Post a Comment