Last night Taylor had a right of passage that I'm pretty sure every person on this planet has experienced - the kitchen sink bath. Jody was busy working on a project for his job and was therefore unavailable for a shower, so we rocked out the kitchen sink instead! I have to say she seemed to like it WAY better than the little baby tub we have, and didn't fuss one bit. I don't really think it will become a regular thing though, the shower is just so much faster and more convenient!
In other news, I start back to work this Tuesday, and I'm NOT looking forward to dropping my baby off at daycare that morning. Even just thinking about having to leave her for the day already makes me want to cry! To all my friends that are stay at home moms, I envy you.
Hamming it up. She loves getting scrubbed up!
Oh my freakin' gosh!!! I do believe you have found Miss Taylor's color! She looks beautiful in that blue!!!! She's getting so big...I want to hold her, dammit! :(
ReplyDelete