Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Toy

I bought Taylor an activity gym yesterday because I honestly don't really know what we're supposed to do with her when she's awake. Everything I've read online recommends mirrors and brightly colored things and the gym I found has both, so I see it as a good investment! Once she saw her reflection in the mirror she was hooked (I guess vanity starts early!). She wasn't as pumped about all of the dangling toys yet, but I know that will come in time. In the name of science I flipped her on her tummy to see how she would do. I am proud to report she can now lift her head a little bit for a few seconds at a time. After a couple of minutes though, she starts pushing with her legs instead and wound up scooting across the mat on her forehead! Also, for those of you with pets, I've discovered that most baby toys, especially the ones that dangle, double as EXCELLENT cat toys (whether you want your cat to play with them or not!).

Alice REALLY did not want to share.

Checking it all out

I know it's a little blurry, but her head was pretty wobbly the whole time she held it up.

Look at me!


Gene Simmons has nothing on this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment