Monday, February 22, 2010

Catch Up Time!

Yeah, yeah. I just saw it's been 3 weeks since I put up anything new, but in my defense we've been a little busy! We discovered that RSV is the gift that just keeps on giving, and last week we had to postpone Taylor's eye surgery and put her on an inhaler for the next couple of months because her little lungs are all crudded up again. Fortunately she doesn't act like she feels bad, she just wheezes and crackles, and basically sounds like hell. We've been lucky enough to have a couple of warm days here and there, and Jody and I have taken advantage and taken Taylor to the park for a walk, and also just had her outside more. She definitely likes being outdoors, plus something about it just makes her sleep better at night! Still not crawling though, and still no teeth. I think she may have a tooth pop through at any minute though, her gums are starting to feel a little bumpy. But then again, I've never had a kid teethe, so I have no idea what I'm even supposed to be watching for! Anyhoo, here are a few pics from the last few weeks, enjoy!

Say Cheese!

Future gymnast. Getting this kid to be still even for feeding has become a challenge.

Finally found a Longhorn bow!

Cute new outfit from Aunt Karen


Playing with her kissing monkeys while I fold laundry

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I LOOOOOVE that pic in with the glasses! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete