Sunday, February 28, 2010

Now This is Tummy Time!

This morning as I was sneaking in to get my scrubs (Taylor and still share a closet), I found that Taylor has finally discovered the joys of sleeping on her belly. This is no great shock to me being that she comes from two adamant belly sleepers, but it is kind of a milestone. They say once they are old enough to switch positions in their sleep you really don't have to worry about keeping them on their backs to reduce the risk of SIDS. I'm just glad that she's finally found a sleeping position that helps her to sleep more deeply. Before, we were up rearranging her every couple of hours because she'd get her head mashed up against the crib slats, or she would wake up every time I compulsively poked my head in to check her breathing.



Snoozing away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment