This past weekend Jody, Taylor and I finally got a completely adventure-free weekend to sleep in and do whatever we wanted. Needless to say, by Sunday afternoon we were all bored stiff, but we had a lot of fun relaxing in the meantime. Jody and I had a grueling Monopoly match Friday night (we were up til 3:00a.m. and the stupid game still wasn't over), and Saturday we mostly spent taking turns napping and cursing about how tired we are and that we're too damn old to be staying up that late these days. Sunday was a new day however, and we decided to get out and about early so that Taylor could play at the park before the day had reached boiling temperatures. She had a great time, especially once she discovered the wonders of gravel. Only my kid would be happier playing with rocks than running around on the toys, but hey, we love her all the more for it!
Alas, my daughter's hair makes her a dead-ringer for Justin Bieber :(
Look mom! I can fit a whole block in my mouth!
And this is pretty much how the majority of our visit to the park was spent.
Jody was disappointed that he was too tall for the monkey bars.
That's right, I'm a princess! Holla!
No comments:
Post a Comment