Monday, August 30, 2010

You Wanna Know What Goes On Around Here?

Sadly, not much! I get a lot of grief from family and friends that I don't have much to talk about, neither on this blog or in real life. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm holding out on this vast wealth of super awesome stories that I'm hoarding all for myself. Rest assured - that isn't the case. I decided to document our Monday night so that you can see just how boring we really are, albeit I have a blast every single night with my little girl, but for most folks I realize this isn't the height of entertainment.

Playing in the pillow pile in the living room. This is pretty much where we spend all of our time.

Mom! What in the hell are you doing sticking your giant noggin in the pic with me?

We eat blocks.....


And we chew on random toiletry items like combs and toothbrushes. Seriously this kid has an odd obsession with her toothbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment