It's known to anyone that has gone through toddlerhood with their own children just how quickly one mundane day can turn on its heel and become utterly ridiculous. Enter the first ponytail. Sunday I was looking at Taylor's hair (or mullet if you ask Jody, poor kid is going to be five before her hair grows into a normal looking style) and I began to wonder if it was long enough to pull up into at least a half-assed ponytail.
Stephen Segal would be proud.
But the sumo ponytail seemed to unleash the Samurai warrior within, note the fierce teeth clamp on the battle axe.
......and terrorizing frightened villagers.
The reign of terror continued on her activity table. Note the use of highly sophisticated interrogation techniques to try and find out, "What does the frog say?"
Then, this afternoon I caught her trying to check in with her command post. Sneaky little munkie.
No comments:
Post a Comment