Sunday, November 14, 2010

So I've Been a Little Lazy......

But hey! Don't judge me! Being a working mom of a toddler is a tiring vocation. Plus, anyone who knows me well knows that I'm the queen of bringing my camera somewhere and leaving it in my purse. Sadly, this bad habit continues when we're at home too. I just plain don't think to take pictures. But anyhoo, that's neither here nor there, what's important is that I'm posting, right? Plus, we have all the holiday hullabaloo coming up, so you know there's going to be lots of new pics and hopefully some new stories to share. As for us, pretty much same old same old. Jody=school. Me=work. Taylor=growing and throwing the occasional tantrum. Alice & Cleo=still kickin' it and barfing on our stuff regularly. But stay tuned, I promise to have some news and more interesting stuff in the coming weeks and months.


Dammit Dad, I'm eating my breakfast. Is this really the time to chronicle my bedhead?


Sacked out on our bed with Alice. Oh, and our laundry, god forbid we put it up before it gets its mandatory coating in cat hair.


This is why she will never be a dainty little priss. Daddy is very rough and tumble...


So this is what happens when I ask Jody to keep an eye on her 30 minutes after he buys a new Rubbermaid tub.


...Five minutes after that, it becomes a redneck stroller.


Peeping out from her fortress of bodyguards.


When he's not being Super-Dad, he just chills on the couch like the rest of us.


After all this time you'd think that Alice would know when to run.....


Don't tell me this kid isn't gifted. Did your kid ever try and eat Goldfish with a fork?


Really? You're taking my picture now?

No comments:

Post a Comment