Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

Well, we have successfully survived Taylor's first real Halloween experience. Last year we just didn't mess with it since she was so little, and also because we didn't really know of anyone to trick or treat at their house. So needless to say, we sorta went all out this year. I kinda figure this will be the last year we have 100% say so on what she dresses up as, so I took total liberties. We got all gussied up and made it by to see a few of our friends (for those that we didn't make it to, I'm soooo sorry, but once Taylor was tired it was pretty much the end of the fun). We learned that Ms. T really digs Skittles, and as credit to her intelligence even was able to pick them out by their package in her candy pail. All in all it was a great experience, and I can't wait to keep dressing up as a family in the years to come.


She's really not that wrapped up in her thoughts of the force, she was in the process of nomming down a Skittle.


Oh yeah, we're total nerds, but who cares as long as you have fun?


My little Skittle queen!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We're lucky our hubbies go along with the family costumes. You guys looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete