Anyone who's familiar with the Texas Panhandle has undoubtedly heard of the annual Fall Foliage Festival in Canadian. I liken Canadian to Fredericksburg - quaint, tiny, and lots of shopping to ensnare the tourists. We have never partaken in the tourist madness that is the Festival, but this year it seemed like a good idea, if for nothing else to hang out with family.
Mainly that's what we did - enjoyed spending time with family, but we did attempt the craft fair briefly. Taylor decided that napping was below her for the day, and as a result was a complete hellion the majority of the day. At the craft fair I bought her a barbecue plate for lunch, and I'll be damned if she didn't kick it out of my lap and onto the floor before I could even get one bite of the stuff into her mouth. Not to mention all the super loud screaming anytime the stroller was still or she was tethered to her carseat. Oy.
Front view of Moohead Mansion
Back view. Love the landscaping, Gomez ;)
Running around like a crazy woman.....
Grandpa, JW, Beth, and Gomez
Taylor decided Uncle Gomez was pretty cool, especially after he played Wrestle-Mania with her on the bed.
Dammit Dad! I was just about to dive headfirst in the dirt and give Mom a coronary!
*I would have more pictures, but as usual I put my camera up after the first hour or so and never gave another thought to it. This is why I do not work for the paparazzi.
No comments:
Post a Comment