Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fort Robinson

The last few weeks have been a little hairy around here in the fact that Taylor has begun attempting to climb literally everything in our house. Truly, nothing is safe from the grab of little hands followed by the clambering of little spud feet for purchase. In an attempt to nurture this desire in a safer way (for both her and our furniture), Jody and I decided to go ahead and get Taylor some sort of climbing toy for the back yard. Kind of seems a little late in the year, I know, but we got it on sale this way; plus it's actually small enough that we're considering bringing it in her room once the winter really takes hold. Needless to say, after a small amount of initial apprehension, Taylor took to it well and had a blast. Here are a crap-ton of pictures to prove it!

Jody lays claim to the fort. I told him it was really his, but we would just let Taylor play on it for now ;)

Yeah, happy girl!

Climbing up the ladder......

Sadly she obviously has her Mama's coordination.

Daddy demonstrating how to use the slide with our garden gnome.

Oh boy! There's a periscope and I can see you!



Yay! Finally got brave enough to let go and attempt the slide!


For my friend that works at CPS, just pretend you never saw this picture. And even though I know it doesn't look like it, those power lines really are pretty far away from where he was throwing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment