Monday, September 28, 2009

Taylor Goes on a Trip, Again!

This past weekend Jody had a business trip in Las Cruces, NM. The original plan was that he was going out of town, I was to work all weekend, and mom and Dan were coming down to watch/spoil the baby. Well, there was a slight change in plans, and mom and Dan weren't able to make it, therefore I wasn't able to work. So, since I had no plans for the weekend other than eating cereal, Jody suggested that Taylor and I hop on a plane and come hang out with him in Las Cruces. It was a nice little getaway, complete with a local enchilada fiesta (see next post!). Taylor had her first experience in a hotel, and as usual she did great. I did stick her in bed with us for about an hour in the mornings because she would get cold in her crib. It was right by the a/c unit which would either freeze us out or not blow cold at all making it hella stuffy. We opted for the frigid choice, but that meant that poor Munkie was a popsicle by morning!



Taylor models her new hat that we got from the vendors at "The Whole Enchilada."

Dressed up for dinner, Jody said she looks like a swami in her new hat.

Jody and Taylor snoozing in the morning

Biiiiiiiiig stretch. I guess she was calling her peeps before she fell asleep ;)


Taylor showing off her new standing skills. She likes to hula.

No comments:

Post a Comment