Today Taylor had her two month checkup, along with her first round of vaccinations. She weighs in at 12 lbs. and is 22 1/2 inches long! She is in the 50% for size and 75% for weight. Not too bad! I have to admit, I was very nervous about how she would do with her shots. Fortunately our little monkey was a total trooper. I did laugh because it took about 2-3 seconds after the needle was in for her to realize what had happened. At first I thought that just MAYBE she wasn't going to cry. Alas, I was dead wrong, once she realized that the shot hurt she screamed her little lungs out. Insensitive mommy here couldn't help but crack up because of the delayed reaction, and then the uber-surprised look on her face once she realized what was going on. Poor baby. But now we are back home and she seems to be ok so far (we'll see if that lasts once she's alone with Daddy for the night. Poor guy always manages to get her when she's crabby.).
Showing off her Care Bear socks from aunt Cella
Half grin....
Freakin' adorable!!!! :)
ReplyDelete