Taylor is quickly becoming a "kid" as opposed to my baby that I once knew. She's 100% potty trained as far as peeing goes, but she's still 100% NOT potty trained with the pooping part. Seriously, why oh why would you prefer to poop in your pants? It just boggles my mind, even though I know this is a very common potty training hang up. Poo-pants aside, she still continues to amaze and entertain us on a daily basis. For example, did you know a toolbox can double as a car?
Me either. But apparently it does, according to Taylor.
.....until you get stuck in said "car" that is. As an aside, I swear, I really do put clothes on my kids the majority of the time. But on the weekends, I've learned to pick my battles.
Ava is getting bigger by the minute too. She's sitting up very well as long as something is propping her upright.
See? And aren't you jealous of her 8 Mile hoodie look?
She's becoming more and more active every day, and is really starting to interact with us all. The other night, Taylor was pissed because she had to share the tub with Ava, and in the middle of Taylor's tantrum Ava just looked at her and smiled. Taylor melted just as quickly as the rest of us always do, and after that the situation was hunky-dory.
Just a photo of the random cuteness.
Anyhoo, I promise I'll try and be better about updating. But I make no guarantees. I feel guilty when I've updated my blog much more recently than I've scrubbed any facet of this house. I know I've threatened before, but once again it's awful tempting to just burn this hellhole down and start over as opposed to cleaning the bastard.
No comments:
Post a Comment