Lately little Ms. Ava seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. Every time I turn around she is doing something else that reminds me of the fact that my baby is no longer a baby. She is becoming quite a little chatterbox, and most of the time, I can actually even understand what she's trying to convey.
She has also taken an interest in using the potty. She's only actually peed in it twice, but at least the interest is starting.
Tonight she also decided to feed herself with a spoon!
As you can see, she was quite proud of herself for this.
She ate all of her dinner with the spoon, with only minimal assistance from me. All I did was load up the last few straggling bites for her and she was set to go!
So stay tuned! Next post she'll probably be doing algebra at this rate, or at least answering those god awful story math problems, lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment