Sunday, February 10, 2013

What We've Been Up To

I can remember a time when I was horrified if I let a week pass without putting some sort of witty banter or pictures of my hellions on this blog.  What's it been now, a month?  Oh, no?  Well, it felt like a long time to me.  For those of you that live in our day to day, you know that our life is truly a circus.  I could sell tickets to this shit and make a million in less than a week.  Seriously.  Plus, my computer took a temporary nose-dive that I haven't so much gotten fixed, as figured out a workaround.  Anyhoo, I'm here now, and the kids are entertained for a moment.  So here you go.  

So what have we been up to?  Well, just the normal day to day survival that is our life.  Beaster is exploring new hobbies:



They call me buckle-master!

Taylor is still in need of routine exorcism:


As soon as you turn your back I'm coloring ALL OVER this table lady.

Beaster is plotting her future career path:


Paging Dr. Lego......


And both girls managed to clean me out of an entire pound of bacon this morning.  


Greasy goodness....


This is how Beaster keeps her girlish shape.

Other than that, the usual.  "Mom, I'm hungry." "Mom, Ava's hitting me!" "AAAAAARGHHH! (from Beaster)"


"I'm hungry."  Then she proceeded to eat everthing but the seeds and stem.  Guess she wasn't lying.


AAAAAAAARGHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment