Monday, December 7, 2009

5 Months


Taylor has reached the five month mark, and I must say that Jody and I both are amazed daily on how fast she is growing. She now only takes a pacifier on rare occasions, which would be a blessing if only its replacement weren't her thumb. I have a feeling that we will have a difficult time with that down the road, because at least with a pacifier all you have to do is take it away. I'm pretty sure cutting Taylor's thumbs off would be frowned upon by most, so taking them away is not exactly an option. But for now, at least there's no panic when we go out trying to remember whether or not I packed a binky. She has also started to roll over onto one side; some days she acts like she wants to go all the way onto her belly, but once she starts getting turned that way she freaks out and comes back onto her back. Another tidbit from the develpoment front - little Munkie has finally graced us with her giggles. She still doesn't laugh out loud just a whole lot, but now and then (especially when Jody tickles her) she'll really let loose. So far, we're still toothless, but I have a feeling that could change at any time. The drool continues to keep on coming, and she is still chewing happily on EVERYTHING she can get her mouth around.



Zonked out on her side, with the devil thumb.



Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about sterilizing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment