Saturdays I work at the hospital, and since Jody wings it all on his own, Saturday has become known as "Daddy Day." Inevitably Jody and Taylor have quite an adventure, and usually by the end of the day there is usually some story to tell me when I come home. This Saturday I came home to find my camera out on the coffee table. When I asked Jody if I had missed something cute, he merely replied with a coy, "maybe." So, I turned on my camera and you can see below what I found. Gotta love the things a man will come up with to amuse himself!
He thought it would be funny to see what she would look like as a Russian guard (you know, the guys with the black Q-tip hats).
I think you may have figured out a few ideas for her Halloween costume next year. I vote for the garden gnome! That bottom picture is a riot!
ReplyDelete