Sunday, December 20, 2009

Making New Friends

Taylor has become absolutely fascinated with the cats in the last few weeks. I think being able to finally SEE them has something to do with her newfound interest. Unfortunately for Alice & Cleo, she hasn't mastered the art of petting yet. What she has mastered is grabbing a handful of fur and trying to pull it into her mouth. Needless to say, the cats aren't too jazzed with this sort of attention and now run the other way once they see those slimy little fingers reaching in their direction. I know eventually they'll be buddies, but for now it's just way more entertaining watching them run!

Trying to get a handful....

She gets so excited she practically dive bombs Alice.

Can you tell Alice is NOT amused?

Remember what I said about men doing anything to entertain themselves?

Jody decided that Taylor would have a little Macarena time while she was standing on the coffee table.


Yes, our child is on the coffee table, is there something abnormal about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment