Sunday, December 20, 2009

Such a BIG Girl!

I know every parent laments at how quickly their kids grow up. And though this is part of the process, and I have expected it all along, I'm still surprised at how big Taylor is getting! I was looking back at her pictures from when she was a newborn, and now she looks like she's big enough to eat that sweet little baby we brought home back in July. She is now sitting up by herself (Look, ma! No hands!). She still gets a little wobbly after a while (usually 30 minutes is when she starts geting tired) and inevitably winds up on her side or face. I'm also amazed at how she watches EVERYTHING around her and reaches for just about anything that strikes her fancy.

She will sometimes hold her bottle all by herself.

Hmm, what does this guy do?


She LOVES this bear. We like him because he's a safe alternative to the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment