Monday, December 21, 2009

Taylor Meets Santa

Today Taylor had her first picture with Santa at the mall. I won't lie, this was one of the holiday traditions I was least looking forward to (long lines of whiny screaming children), but seeing as how this is her first Christmas I decided to just suck it up and take her. First and foremost, thank you once again Karen for toughing out this torture with us, all the while holding my little sack of taters (super-mom here left the stroller in the car). I must say, the entire thing went very well, Taylor did fall asleep while waiting our turn. I felt really bad having to wake her up in order to take her picture with a complete stranger - but hey, that's the price you pay for memories! As you can see, she's still a little groggy, and she has a handful of poor Santa's beard. Probably as payback for waking her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment