Oh winter, how I have NOT missed you.We are the type of family that prefers to at least have the option to run around outside. When it's cold outside and we're all cooped up, no one has a very good day. So, we make due however we can. Taylor has taken to trying to skip her naps, you can see how that pans out by 5:00:
Crash! It's amazing what a movie in Mommy and Daddy's room can do.
Ava is being her beasterly self:
I take a nap, and I'm still a shit head, Bwahahahahaha!!!!
And when all else fails, take your cabin fever out on the furniture. Also, Taylor was giving you all a good look at her tonsils, in case anyone was concerned as to their well being.
I'm still losing the hair battle with Beaster, this is my latest attempt to keep it out of her face, and to keep all rubber bands intact by school time.
Six rubber bands, and she still managed to pull the front right sprig loose and look like Bill Murray by the time we arrived at daycare.
Ava demonstrates how to properly terrorize our stockings. This was taken exactly 30 seconds after I had them up out of the box.
Me, "Taylor, go sit by the tree and smile!" Instead, she looks like she's popping a squat.
"Taylor, Ava, go stand by the tree and smile!" Yeah, not so much.......



No comments:
Post a Comment