How much longer to spring already?????? I am already sick and tired of being cooped up in this house. I know the kids are feeling it too, because besides acting like completely wild-ass banshees, they keep getting sick. Our doctor's office personnel knows us by sight nowadays, and I'm pretty sure they have our particular pharmacy on speed dial. So, what does one do to try and help these kids burn off some pent up energy? Well, for starters, I let Taylor "fix my hair."
Thankfully, she doesn't know how to properly maneuver a rubber band yet.
So, instead of any wild ponytails, I just got my hair pulled all to hell for about half an hour.
Oh well, she enjoyed it, and it wasn't too terribly painful for me either.
Beaster could care less, she just wants to terrorize her sister.
Aside from playing beauty shop, Taylor has become rather infatuated with our Christmas tree. As you can see, she and Ava have taken to regularly "redecorating" it. This folks, is why I don't spend very much money on a tree, ornaments, or a topper.
Ghetto fabulous suits our needs just fine, thank you.
The master in action.
So, spring is only what, three or four months away? I'm already counting down. At least I'll get to put the damn tree up and set my house back in to it's usual state of dishevelment soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment