Sunday, December 9, 2012

Friday at Gigi's

This year Jody had his annual work Christmas party, which means we had our annual evening to pawn off the kids on my parents.  Thankfully, Gigi and Papa Val were happy to watch our rugrats for a whole evening (despite the fact that neither one seemed to have it in them to sleep late Saturday morning).  These pics were taken by my step-mom, Deanna, Saturday morning.  As you can see, she had her hands a bit full, and we're still SO thankful she and my dad agreed to keep the turd princesses at all!


Sure, my mom says I sleep 'til 8:00 on weekends, but I'm going to go ahead and wake up in full ornery mode at 5:30.  Rawr!!!!!!


And yes, Taylor found Gigi's lipstick while she had her back turned.  I am told this was taken AFTER she was cleaned up, apparently, she coated everything from her hands to the bottoms of her shoes.  Again, kudos to Gigi for her patience and for the lipstick casualty, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment