Monday, January 25, 2010

New Glasses

Today I took Taylor to get "unbreakable" glasses at a different eye doctor. Our doc's office has been great, however their choices in glasses for kids Taylor's age was pretty slim. So, we went to another place around the corner to get some baby proof glasses. I must say I was impressed, they are not the most fashionable things I've ever seen, but I think with a few rhinestones and my glue gun we can really make something out of them! Plus, since there's absolutely NO METAL on them, and they're all one big piece I at least won't be taking them in every week to be fixed. As an added bonus the lenses Taylor already had fit perfectly in the new glasses, saving us $150 on new lenses. As you can see, Taylor digs them - sort of. Shortly after snapping these she decided it was time to take them back off. Let the battle begin!

She has figured out what the camera is.

See, all one solid piece.

I was actually trying to get a picture from the side and she kept turning her head and smiling. Little ham.


What? This isn't how YOU play in your bouncer?



No comments:

Post a Comment