Wednesday, January 27, 2010
"Mama!" Sort Of......
I have been trying for WEEKS to get Taylor to say mama. As you can see from the clip below, I'm not having a whole hell of a lot of luck. Sorry that the footage is so crappy - but our camcorder is suddenly not Mac friendly, and I'm definitely not PC friendly so therefore you are stuck with the crappy footage I get with my regular camera. If you are wondering what Taylor keeps reaching for, she was in the midst of eating a rice rusk - aka hippy kid snack. She honestly doesn't care much as long as whatever it is is crunchy and followed with a cup of juice. She is doing well with the sippy cup, as you'll note she can grab it pretty well and get it up to her mouth. The tricky part is tilting it enough to actually get anything out. That seems to be where she needs help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment