Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adventures in Packing

This weekend Jody and I decided to start the packing process. Ick. In a nutshell what really happened was that we packed like fiends when a certain little rugrat was asleep and then goofed off with her (someone was mega-clingy!) when she woke back up. Ok, who am I kidding; truth is I packed like four boxes and Jody cranked out about 20 like a machine. What can I say? I HATE packing.

The caucasian MC Hammer lurking in the background? Oh wait, no, that's Jenni with the super veiny hands. As usual my child is dressed and ready for the day and I have yet to bathe.

Wait a sec Dad, I think I see a cavity. Better let me inspect that one a little closer.

What? We're totally packing.


Yeah, these are the kind of moments I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment