Seriously? What the hell is this? I demand proper serving vessels for my meal dammit!
In a nutshell, it's not going great, but it could be a lot worse. Jody's been the only witness to the true hardcore meltdowns (yeah, she knows already that she can play Daddy more than Mommy), and as long as you're willing to be a bit patient with her she has started to drink the majority of what is put in the cup for her.
In other news, we're starting the arduous process of packing up all our crap and trying to get moved. We still haven't found a rent house, but Jody seems to think it's all going to work itself out (basically he's not worried at all and I'm giving myself an ulcer over it). But the upside is that I did get the job I was applying for, hooray! And I will be joining my family in Amarillo over Memorial weekend.
Taylor is still growing like a weed, and thankfully her hair finally is too. She is still not walking on her own, but is starting to get a little more confident about standing on her own. I think it's coming soon though, she seems to be getting a little frustrated at times when she crawls, and I catch her every once in a while doing a bear crawl instead. Nonetheless it'll happen eventually!
Mom! Mama! Mama! Mom! Mama! Yeah, it's already begun.
Showing off her mad patty-cake skills. No, I do not have hopes of my child being a go-go dancer with the tall pink socks, she is such a crawling machine they help keep rug burn at bay.
Mom! Mama! Mama! Mama! See what I mean? I love her more than anything, but she is up in my grill all the time lately.
Playing with remotes is the top choice for morning entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment