This weekend Taylor and I made an undercover trip to Amarillo. Don't be offended if you didn't know we were there, we kept this trip under wraps on purpose - I've gotten so worn down and exhausted from traveling all month that I just wanted to veg out and be lazy. Taylor had a great time, and we did some mandatory down-time on Saturday - we both woke up with serious sinus issues and an abundance of snot. After we got back home my wonderful husband treated me to margaritas and queso at Chuy's. Other than that we've just taken it easy today, everyone (Jody included) is still pretty puny from the attack of the killer sinus infections. Seriously, I thought I had pinkeye when I first woke up and my eyes were glued shut from eye-snot. Stay tuned, more exciting announcements are to come soon, I just can't tell you everything quite yet (NO, I am NOT, repeat NOT pregnant again).
What will someday be mine & Emily's biggest downfall, the dynamic duo!
Michelle actually holds a baby! Have I mentioned that Taylor also has a weird obsession with coasters?
Stacy & Frank's cat army. Check out the lowrider, JR "taco-beef," giving me the evil eye. No, he's not squatting, his legs really are that short.
See what I mean about the coasters?
Taylor pimps Ethan's sunglasses at the Golden Light.
Kissy face!!!!!! This is her favorite new expression. I can't believe my child would ever make such a face in every single picture ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment