Yep.
*By the way, you're not reading this post in real time, I'm actually writing this on November 14, actual publish date still to be determined. I just thought it would be fun to write this now while I'm still kinda in the moment, vs. later when pregnancy brain takes over and I can't even remember my name.
Needless to say, Jody and I are a little stunned, kinda apprehensive, and also pretty damned excited. We were planning on waiting until January to start trying, but apparently I accidentally washed our pants together at some point and here we go again. But back to the whole pregnancy test thing - why in the hell do they only come in a minimum of two per pack? I mean shit, how many times do you pee before you concede that you're really prego? And I want to meet the idiots that buy the bulk pack of six. Really, why is that necessary?!?!? So, for $13.95 I used only one of the two included tests, and now have a leftover for who knows what purpose. Maybe Taylor and I can use it for arts and crafts?
But enough of that, the real excitement is that we're having another baby! Holy crap! I really questioned whether or not we were qualified to have one, and now the powers that be have decided we are apt enough to give it another go. The irony is that my due date is July 19. So not only will my kids' birthdays be a few days/weeks apart, at least my existing maternity wardrobe will be weather appropriate for another round. As far as the rest of the thoughts humming in my head, "Where will we put this kid? On the roof maybe?" or "Holy hell, we'll have TWO kids in daycare. What organ am I going to have to sell on the black market to afford that?" At least we have some time to sort that all out. In the meantime, any well wishes and/or cash donations (not really, I'm just being a smartass on that last one) are always appreciated.
But enough of that, the real excitement is that we're having another baby! Holy crap! I really questioned whether or not we were qualified to have one, and now the powers that be have decided we are apt enough to give it another go. The irony is that my due date is July 19. So not only will my kids' birthdays be a few days/weeks apart, at least my existing maternity wardrobe will be weather appropriate for another round. As far as the rest of the thoughts humming in my head, "Where will we put this kid? On the roof maybe?" or "Holy hell, we'll have TWO kids in daycare. What organ am I going to have to sell on the black market to afford that?" At least we have some time to sort that all out. In the meantime, any well wishes and/or cash donations (not really, I'm just being a smartass on that last one) are always appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment