Sunday, December 19, 2010

Random Pics From Jody's Camera

The only thing that sucks about having two cameras it that one rarely gets used, that folks, would be Jody's camera. I hate using it because it is NOT user friendly and my pictures always come out crappy, and Jody usually doesn't use it because he knows that I'm too lazy to dig for the eighteen cords you need to retrieve your pictures once you've taken them. However, that said, sometimes my sneaky little husband will pull out his camera (usually when a certain short person has carried mine off to god knows where), and snap a few pics. The downside to this is that my dear husband forgets all about them once he takes them, and I don't find out they even exist until a month or two down the road (for those of you who know Jody well, this will not come as a big surprise). Anyhoo, here are some fun pics we found on his camera yesterday, enjoy!


Sometimes it's fun to wear your best friend as a hat. I'm pretty sure my best friend would be pretty pissed if I tried this with her though.......


She kept him on her head for quite a while......


I think she may have forgotten he was even there.


Scaling the fortress of chairs at Grammy's house.


Weird new face that she's been making a lot here lately. Really?


Awww, look at those choppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment